Want to volunteer? As per NSD regulation, volunteers must apply or re-apply every year. Start your application here.
There are two levels of volunteers. See below for more details.
Level 1 Classroom(in-person or virtual) and/or on-campus volunteers
- Read through the Northshore School District Orientation.
- Complete a background check through Safe Visitor Solutions, a Washington State Patrol System.
Level 2 Field Chaperone and Drivers
- Must complete Background Check Level 2
- There is a $12.95 cost to the volunteer. In some cases, additional fees may be requested. email email@example.com if the cost creates hardship for you.
- After your first year, you will only need to complete a free Level 1 background check during your annual renewal to maintain a Level 2 status.
How to apply?
Visit NSD Volunteer Application.